Sunday, April 22, 2012

Reflective writing, Miss Nina's classes.


First day, 16th April 2012, in class, didn't do anything much. Met people, everybody’s introducing ones self. Second day, 18th April 2012, was about E-Commerce. Gets interesting each day.
 
 Made me understand, not entirely but more than I knew before, what e-commerce is about. How it works, what the processes are. I’ve had my own small business before, on Facebook if I might add, and if I were to start over I think it'd help me more.

I feel pumped learning about e-commerce! Gives me hope that someday I can restart my business venture, bigger! Knowing, having the knowledge of what to do, to expect. One thing that still roams my mind though, ‘Business processes that support selling and purchasing activities’, I still can’t get that right. I don’t understand what it means.

I might ask my lecturer in the next class, OR maybe she can comment on this when she reads this. Hi Miss!! I’d call you Nina since you don’t like being addressed as miss, but sounds different. Well, maybe someday.

Oh yeah, class overall was good people were great. New friends, new environment. Everything’s going well, Alhamdulillah.

1 comment:

  1. ‘Business processes that support selling and purchasing activities’,

    I explain it on example, so you can picture the meaning of the sentences, ok.

    For example you purchase a laptop at Dejay. The time the served you at the shop is referring as "business process".

    Then you decide to buy it & made the payment.

    They install your laptop with Windows, MS Office, and AntiVirus, <--- to support the purchasing activities.

    Even, if they delivered it to your home, which also consider as purchasing activities.


    I like your reflective writing

    ReplyDelete