Monday, April 30, 2012

A different type of Reflective Writing, EB2.

From my understanding, Revenue Models means methods used by businesses to get income.

There are 6 methods. Web Catalogue, Digital Content, Advertising Supported, Advertising Subscription, Fee for Transaction and Fee for Service.

Only one out of the six is easy to understand, due to its obviousness. The rest aren't. Easiest is Web Catalogue, obviously its catalogues on the web. But its downhill from here if you dont try to understand what it means in your own words of what comes next. I for sure will try and have tried my very best to understand in my own lingo. Hey it doesnt mean you don't follow what the Lecturer says, its wrong you know.


Anyhoots, to summerize what I've learnt and so that I can easily get it the next time I need to revise. Digital Content are digital products sold online example MP3 and movies. Advertising Supported are advertisement through Radio or TV.

Advertising Subscription is another different thing, don't get confuse between the two. This time it's about people subscribing for magazines are given early access of what the magazine is going to be like but, online. Sneak peak as I would describe it.


Gotta be careful with this next one though, always gets in the way of joy. Say Airasia are selling tickets for BND5 to and from Kuala Lumpur, the charges for taxes, fuels, seats and processing fees are called Fee for Transactions. In another way, it is also called hidden charges. And to have thought you only need to pay $5, see what I mean by 'always gets in the way of joy'?


Fee for Service. Hmmmm. I hope I get it right. It's fee for services given directly to you. Literally. One of it is Spa or Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment